IJOY MAXO V12 VS SMOK TFV12
IJOY MAXO V12,I believe this name may reminds you of the TFV12 by SMOK,The SMOK TF-series has been a staple in the vape community since the original TFV4. IJoy MAXO V12 takes a stab directly at the latest version of this tank, which features duodenary, aka twelve, coils in one. Which tank do you prefer?
IJoy MAXO V12,the performance frontrunner and the most powerful version of a sub tank that IJoy have ever made. With a 5.6ML juice capacity, 28mm diameter and a intelligent top fill system just like the SMOK TFV12 .
SMOK TFV12, the latest cloud beast sub ohm tank with larger size and capacity, stronger working wattage and crazier vaping clouds. As the Cloud Beast King,with 6ml max capacity and 27mm glass diameter, which can satisfy several times vaping.
First,let's see the prices of these tanks,IJoy MAXO V12 costs $52.99 ,which was listed on the official website,But I bought it from vaporl.com with a special price $33.75.Comparing to the TFV12 on this website,a little bit higher,the TFV 12 costs $30.00.
And then,The MAXO V12 has a spring-loaded 510, we all know that TFV12 does not mentioned.Other than that, they also both come in four colors:silver, black, gold and rainbow.
Here are some differences between these two tanks for your reference:
- MAXO V12 has a spring-loaded 510, the TFV12 doesn’t.
- Maxo V12 has a 28mm diameter whereas TFV12 measures 27mm in diameter.
- TFV12 holds 6 mL of juice and the MAXO V12 holds a little bit less capacity at 5.6mL.
- MAXO V12 and the TFV12 both feature a similar flip-top fill system.
- MAXO V12 is currently about $3 more than the TFV12.
- TFV12 has two RTA options whereas the MAXO V12 uses one triple-post design.
- Both utilize duodenary coil heads (twelve coils in one)
- MAXO V12 is surpport up to 315 watts, whereas the TFV12 can go up to 350 watts.
- TFV12 is advertised by SMOK as high-temperature resistant and “explosion-proof”
If you are thinking about buying a MAXO V12, you may also comparing with TFV12. They are almost identical, despite a few minor differences. In my opnion,these two tanks both have their advantages in different aspects.You can choose cater to your preference.