Vandy Vape Govad RTA vs Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA
An RTA is a clearomizer with a rebuildable atomizer deck that allows you to make your own coils. A rebuildable atomizer is abbreviated to RBA, but typically RTAs will not come with an option for pre-built coils and they generally will offer more flexibility with fine tuning your vaping experience.
Vandy Vape Govad RTA, I believe this name may reminds you of the Govad RDA or Pharaoh RTA by Digiflavor. The Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA, a successor to Pharaoh Dripper Tank. While Govad RTA is the latest tank by Vandy Vape which is a combination of Kylin RTA & Govad RDA. If you need to buy a RTA tank, which tank do you prefer? Today, let's talk about the Vandy Vape Govad RTA and Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA. About the similarity and differences between these two tanks.
Vandy Vape Govad RTA
Vandy Vape Govad RTA Tank is the brand new RTA designed by Stephen Z. According to the manufacturer, the tank is a combination of Kylin RTA & Govad RDA. Adopts bottom airflow and 3D side airflow, this design makes the air goes directly to the coil for unparalled flavor taste. Moreover, you can adjust the airflow to your perference easily. With spring loaded clamp style posts, only fit for single coil design. One of the unique design of this Govad RTA is that there is a 2ml Block coming with the RTA, you can just remove the 2ml Block to switch the 2ml capacity into 4ml capacity without any problem.
Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA
Pharaoh RTA by RiP Trippers is the new flagship atomizer following the cutting-edge designs of the original Pharaoh Dripper Tank, adopts an innovative build deck design with dual airflow systems for high-performance throttle and possibilities. Features a unique dual bridge clamp post build deck that is designed for both single and dual coil builds. Single coil builds truly shine on the Pharaoh RTA due to the ample build space available. The Pharaoh RTA features a large 4.6ml e-Liquid capacity that can be expanded to a truly staggering 8.1ml e-Liquid capacity with the included expansion tube.
Now, let's see the differences and similarities between these two tanks for your reference:
- Both features top refill system.
- Govad RTA has 24mm Diameter whereas Pharaoh RTA measures 25mm in diameter.
- Govad RTA features Bottom airflow and 3D side airflow to make the air goes directly to the coil for unparalled flavor taste. While Pharaoh RTA adopts BAF + Top Angled Airflow system for better flavor.
- Govad RTA utilizes Ultem Drip Tip whereas the Pharaoh RTA uses Delrin Drip Tip.
- Govad RTA with Spring loaded clamp style posts design, and Pharaoh RTA allows interchangeable decks for more coil build options.
- Govad RTA has 4ml juice capacity while remove the Block, Pharaoh RTA can hold up 4.6ml of e-juice capacity (can be extended to 8ml if needed).
In conclusion, both of them are in high-performance and will deliver the best vaping experience. If you are looking for a RTA tank, you can list them as a option. In my opnion, these two tanks both have their advantages in different aspects, you can choose them in your preference.