Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Battery Mod is half the size of the original iStick, which measures 23.5mm x 21 mm x 52mm, mekes it a perfect fit in hand or putting in pocket with atomizers attached. Despite of tiny size, the istick battery has a 1050mAh built-in battery and can generate up to 10W of power, with adjustable voltage between 3.3-5.0V. Features a bright OLED screen next to the 510 connector, you can read vaping information convenient such as voltage, remaining battery, resistance and so on. Comes with 4 colors: Black, Silver, Red, Blue.
3).Size: 23.5mm * 21 mm * 52mm
4).Variable Voltage: 3.3V-5.0V/10W max
5).Color: black, sliver, red, blue
1x 10W Mini iStick battery 1050mah
1x Micro USB cable
1x User Manual
1x Gift box with anti-fake label
1. Hidden Fire Button: The newly introduced hidden fire button is a plus to the fashionable and simple appearance of the iStick TC100W. The fire button lock is for protecting this hidden button from unintentional presses.
2. New TC-SS/TCR Mode: The new TC-SS mode can support 316 stainless steel coil and the TCR mode can support various TC coils at different TCR values.
With optional TC (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)/VW/Bypass modes, you can enjoy different vaping experiences under different modes and settings.
3. Replaceable Cells & Changeable Covers: The magnetic covers on both sides are for ease of replacing your 18650 cells and changing the covers into a different color.
4. Parallel Circuit Structure: The iStick TC100W can be used, either with one high-rate 18650 cell or two such cells. When installed with one cell, the output power can be 75W and can be 100W when two cells are installed.
5. 510 Spring Connector: It also retains stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector for strong wear resistance and high adaptability.
Micro USB Port
Charging: The 18650 cells can be charged in the iStick TC100W through USB port at the bottom of the device via 1A wall adapter or a computer or charged with a separate battery charger. It is recommended to charge the 18650 cells with a separate battery charger as it will take less time to give them a full charge.
Firmware Upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.